Online registration is now open. Registration closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please follow these steps to enroll in Series Tracker:
1. Click on the 'Begin Registration' link. This will open a new browser window.
2. You will have to sign up each driver (child) separately and create a unique user name and password. You will only need to do this step once per child for the season. Click on 'Click Here to Sign Up'. Use your childs first name followed by their bib number (ex 'Skylar7') as the user name and complete the rest of the information. Click 'Continue' and complete the racers information. Required fields are marked with an asterisk. Click 'Save'. Repeat the process for other children. You may need to close the window and click the 'Begin Registration' button again. A password for each user name will be immediately emailed to you.
3. Enter User Name and Password of the newly recreated account. There are links on the next screen to edit your personal information. To register, click on 'Sno Oval' and click 'Register'. Under 'Race Dates', select the race to register. Click in the box under 'Enter' to register for each class. You will need to pick a brand and enter the bib number. You also must review the waiver release and click the corresponding box. When complete, click the 'Register' button at the bottom.
4. Enter payment information. This is required.
5. Confirm registration.
6. Repeat steps 3 and 5 for your other racers.
On-line registration will require on-line payment. This can be done via a PayPal account or directly with a credit/debit card. Registrations will be accepted in person on race day but race fees will be higher. We are encouraging everyone to register on-line to lessen the workload of the race day. For the easiest and safest way to register, please consider using PayPal.
No credit card or other personal information will be stored on the Kids Pro Ice or Series Tracker web sites. Online payment will use a secure encrypted connection.
If you request a bib number that is already taken contact Sue via email or call 763-516-1622.
Non-members will be required to purchase a weekend membership for $15. Race fees are $10 per class for one-day races if registration is completed online. Race fees are $20 per class if registration is not completed online. Online registration closes at noon on the Thursday prior to the race.
If you are having difficulting or have questions regarding registration, contact Sue at 763-516-1622.
Online Registration Closing Time
Online registration closes at Midnight on the Thursday prior to the race. Registration is available on the morning of the race but higher race fees will be charged. Race day registration is highly discouraged as it puts a significant additional burden on those running registration.
Race registration charges will be refunded in full up until the close of registration on race day. No refunds will be given once registration has closed. Registration is considered 'closed' at 8:30am on race day.
Vintage Kitty Cat
Amateur Stock Kitty Cat
Super Stock 120
Briggs Pro 206
Stock Kitty Cat
Amateur Stock 120
Pro Stock 120
Improved Stock Kitty Cat